BottomLine provides consulting and outsourcing services to Non-Profit Organizations in Israel, in order to improve the organizational capabilities and enhance the organization’s activities and incoming funds in the short and long term. Roy Riklin, the owner and founder, is a very experienced executive and marketing consultant in the NPO field in specific, and has vast experience in developing, running and marketing a non-profit organization. His experience include strategic and marketing planning, building and executing annual work plans and more. Roy is a lecturer in the NPO Marketing field and is a certified consultant by “Shitufim” and holds MBA degree and BA degree in Psychology and Business Administration, both from the Hebrew University. Some of our services:
- Strategic Consulting for NPOs, with focus on Marketing Strategy.
- Executive consulting and accompaniment – building annual Work & Action Plans and help in execution of the plans.
- Marketing Consulting to NPO management teams (Marketing plan, Branding, Positioning)
- Marketing accompaniment and Business Development – identifying business opportunities, modifying existing services to new target audiences, building employees skills and capabilities in Marketing fields and more.
- Marketing Outsourcing Services – Social Media and internet, advertising, Marcom and more.